Sunday 2 April 2017

Challenge #7 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes plus WINNERS!

Oh my goodness ... it's April! Where has that time gone? However on a plus side, not long to "chocolate time" and the much appreciated visit from the Easter Bunny.

Firstly, we would like to say many thanks to everyone who applied to the recent DT call and we will be contacting people in the immediate future ... so watch your email ...!

After all that excitement it's back to business and  our new challenge where out theme is
 
Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

As always we have a fabulous prize of crafty stash for our random winner thanks to the lovely people at Premium Craft Brands.

 Premium Art Brands

You don't have to use our products to enter but of course we love it when you do! Our DT have lots of inspiration for you but before we see what they have been busy with this week it's time to announce the lucky winner and Top 3 from Challenge 4.

Our lucky winner, chosen by Random.org is ......

Lilian B #42

Congratulations Ann!! please email us (details in sidebar) quoting your snail mail details and your winners code which is PPWK.05001

As always it was a difficult decision as we had so many beautiful entries but the votes are in and counted and this time around Top 3 honours go to .....

Annie #1
Congratulations! Please help yourselves to a badge for your blogs.




Right back to our new challenge,  let's see what beautiful makes our DT have created this week...


Terry: So this time I made a little something WITHOUT a butterfly lol....can you believe it? Anyways, I made a little notebook or I altered a notebook. I worked my way from a plain notebook to a colored one with the use of PanPastels, Gesso, Light Modelling Paste, Iridescent Paste, a stencil with flowers and some sentiments.









Lou: I am so in love with the Belle Papillion and Bella Fleur stamps from Polkadoodles that I couldn't resist using them again. I have stamped the images either in grey or clear and then coloured everything with my pan pastels. All die cuts were also coloured with pan pastels too. I have even made my background the same way. More photos are on my blog.


Products and links:



Claire C: will  be joining in shortly as suffering from internet issues.



Please link up below ....................

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


3 comments:

  1. OMG..Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the winners..its a dream come true..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work Terry and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my project in the top 3. I regret that I missed the DT call, but always enjoy the challenges and inspiration. Hugs to the team, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!